Noble Pen Slogan Contest
Okay, here are the entries for the Noble Pen Slogan Contest. We’ll vote on these at Thursday’s meeting. The winner will be immortalized on the website with their entry displayed prominently on every page!
- Playing God for over a decade
- Come explore the only socially acceptable form of schizophrenia!
- Ink in our veins, blood on our keyboards
- Creating Lies for Love and Money
- We Put Cedar Rapids in the “Write”
- We Put the “Write” in Cedar Rapids.
- More fun than Monkey Steals the Peach.
- Dedicated to Developing Community Writers
- Know your vowels from your novels.
- Cogito Ergo Grapho
- “I dip my pen in the blackest ink, because I’m not afraid of falling into my inkpot.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- Writer (n): One who writes. Have you written today?
- The write stuff.
- To boldly go where no pen has gone before.
- One small step for a pen / One giant leap for our kind.
Along the way we had a few non-entries. I thought were worth mentioning, but I’m keeping them anonymous to protect the authors:
- Spinning Yarns and Shagging Dogs
- Noble Pen: Better than Sex
- The Penis Mightier
That’s all for now — I’m off to finish watching “Better Off Ted”. (It’s the diversity episode. “Diversity. Good for us.”)
(Updated: 6/17 @ 8:19am: Added Bill’s entries that I’d mis-placed.)